воскресенье, 13 февраля 2011 г.

Mirror's Edge

After two angry posts I want to tell you about something good. There ARE a few good games nowadays.
Yes, City is THAT beautiful
One of them is Mirror's Edge. After tons of shit, that has gone through your PC last few years, the surprise and pleasure of finding good modern game is much more strong.
About gameplay. That's a point. Experimental gameplay, you must have heard about it.It is really good, you just feel the same as hero. When she falls... Scary feeling.
Graphic is good too. Among other, there are interesting shader effects and incredibly beautiful gamedesign. It must be seen. It is avanguard too. Lot of shine and pure colors, I have never seen something like this in games before.
And, of course, the main point. There is a soul. Developers love their child. You can see it in every art at atrbook, in every level and character. And you will love it too.
The only negative point is that game is too short. I have started it again just after finishing.
Yes, soundtrack is also brain-explosive.

By the way, Mirror's Edge wasn't selling good. Well, today people love shit.

Oh, by the way, dynamic in game is really incredible

Concept art of Faith

Red color has a special meaning in game

And some Faith cosplays :3







Adore Red.

21 комментарий:

  1. I loved Mirrors Edge, I kinda wanted to see a squeal but I'm not sure that's gonna happen now

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Loved playing it, this kind of gameplay is what we need.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. got to say this is one hell of a read! Thanks man great game great blog! Keep up the good work!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Never really got into mirror's edge. All the free running gave me a bit of a headache.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I'm not a big fan of video games myself as modern ones are just waste of time, but I think I'll check this one out.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. heard nothing but good things of this game, but for some reason never felt like giving it a go. Maybe I should

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Отличная игра, прошел её 3 раза зачем то, ну а девушка с последних трех фото, просто нечто, гораздо симпатичнее чем в игре.

    ОтветитьУдалить